Marc Pro Plus
Marc Pro Plus
Marc Pro Plus Device
Marc Pro Plus has all of the features and benefits of the Marc Pro with additional modes for pain relief. In addition to Marc Pro’s indications the Marc Pro Plus is used for temporary relief of pain associated with sore and aching muscles due to strain from exercise and normal household and work activities.
Your Marc Pro Plus comes with the following unique accessories developed for optimal results:
• Marc Pro Plus® device
• 6 packages of electrodes
• 2 lead wires
• 1 recharger
• User manual
• Carrying case
Every purchase comes with a 30 Day Total Satisfaction Money Back Guarantee and Lifetime Support on the use of the product at no additional charge! Marc Pro Plus is manufactured in the USA.
* The Marc Pro Plus is not intended to be used for therapy or treatment of medical diseases or medical conditions.
WHAT IS MARC PRO PLUS
The Marc Pro Plus is intended for muscle conditioning by stimulating muscle in order to improve or facilitate muscle performance.
The Marc Pro Plus is also used for temporary relief of pain associated with sore and aching muscles in the shoulder, waist, back, neck, upper extremities (arm), and lower extremities (leg) due to strain from exercise and normal household and work activities.
HOW MARC PRO AND MARC PRO PLUS WILL HELP YOU RECOVER FASTER...
• Reduce muscle fatigue or soreness
• Get back to training or playing sooner
• Train or play more often
• Less likely to quit or postpone exercise programs
Without Yesterday’s Fatigue You Will…
• Maintain proper biomechanics
• Perform better
• Lessen the likelihood of injury
MAXIMIZE TRAINING RESULTS
During resistance exercise you break muscles down; the strengthening and improvement happens afterwards during the recovery/remodeling process.
• If you improve the recovery process you get more gains from the resistance training that you are already doing
HELP PREVENT INJURY
From pro athletes, to recreational athletes, to urban athletes (computer work, etc) over-use causes the majority of injuries
• Over-used is really the same as under-recovered
• If you can’t or don’t want to do less then you need to recover more to help prevent over-use injury
IMPROVED CONDITIONING AND PERFORMANCE
Using Marc Pro regularly will condition muscles by improving the capacity of your vascular system; without any drugs or side effects…
• More vessels means your body can deliver more oxygenated blood; therefore, muscles can do more, last longer, and perform better
• Targeting specific areas or weak links is extremely easy with Marc Pro
• Conditioning sessions when exercise is not possible (downtime) can help prevent regression
• Conditioning makes it easier to begin or complete exercise programs or other desired activities
PAIN RELIEF WITH MARC PRO PLUS
The standard Marc Pro will help muscles recover and feel better after strenuous activity by moving nourishment and waste, but sometimes exercise or life can leave you aching and in need of something more for relief. Marc Pro Plus has all of the features and benefits of the Marc Pro with additional modes (frequencies) for pain relief.
• When moving nourishment and waste with low frequency isn’t enough the high frequency setting can calm irritated nerves
• Extremely strong, but comfortable pain relief in your back, neck, shoulders, arms and legs
• Getting rid of pain and related muscle tension in the back can allow the recovery and conditioning settings to be effective
ACTIVE RECOVERY IS THE ANSWER
There are four main factors that regulate muscle recovery in adequately hydrated, nourished, and rested individuals: (1) the bringing in of nourishment and other supplies; (2) the removal of waste; (3) the production and release of myokines; and (4) the remodeling of the repaired tissue.
Only active recovery can accomplish all of these goals as muscle activation is the fundamental facilitator of the four processes noted above.
When skeletal muscles are amply activated, they send a message to the smooth muscles that surround the blood vessels to relax. Once relaxed, the blood vessels dilate (widen) and circulation increases.
Next, let’s look at the process of lymphatic drainage. First and foremost, it is important to recognize that the lymphatic system is passive, meaning that the movement of waste is nearly fully dependent upon the activation of the muscles that surround the lymphatic vessels. Muscle activation is needed to push waste through the complex mechanical marvel that is our lymphatic system.
Then the muscle activation of active recovery provides the needed mechanical stress to facilitate the production and release of myokines; which drives the tissue regeneration process.
Lastly, repaired muscle tissue cannot optimally remodel without mechanical stress. Failure to optimally remodel the repaired muscle tissue leads directly to dysfunctional movement. Active recovery provides the needed mechanical stress to optimally remodel the repaired muscle tissue.
So if muscle activation through active recovery is the only way to accomplish all of the goals needed for ideal recovery; then what’s the best way to actively recover?
A published research study showed a significant increase in limb blood flow during the first application of Marc Pro technology. After a three week period of using Marc Pro five days per week, limb blood flow increased markedly more upon application. This additional increase or reserve was possible because the consistent use resulted in new additional vessels in the area (angiogenesis) giving more capacity to the region.
Another recent published study concluded that adding Marc Pro usage after existing workout regimens appears to produce significantly greater gains in muscle strength and significantly greater reductions in feelings of muscle fatigue.